Family Pictures. One of those necessary evils.... I dread it because it's so much work without a ton of productive results. Someone always seems to be looking off sideways when the rest are straight on. I've never seen a photographer's job as all that challenging...until I set my posse down in front of one. We spent almost an hour with her and only had a total of 6 shots that looked good enough to print, out of 100+, that were taken.
But we finally have a new picture for the wall. We're getting to the stage where every one's "look" and teeth are totally different, year after year. Our milestone this year: no more baby teeth. Besides all the braces, the glasses, the hair...there's been lots of changes in the kids--mostly that they are getting taller and taller! I ordered a 16x20 print to mount on my own canvas for one of the walls in the main room. I'm kind of excited to see how it turns out. Sometimes when I have something in mind...the vision doesn't match reality.
Out of all in the individual shots...we weren't surprised to see that we had one little poser. And she's definitely cute as a button! Besides picking up our pictures, yesterday was a very exciting day for Miss Jess. She got her teeth molded by the orthodontist, so that she'll be ready for her braces to go on, on Monday. But even more exciting for her...it was her first day of piano lessons! [Actually, all 5 kids started piano lessons...but Ashley and Jessica are the only ones that are thrilled. The boys are just pleased that their teacher has 2 pugs to play with while they wait their turns!]












.jpg)
















No comments:
Post a Comment