Since getting home six weeks ago--I feel like I've been a hamster in a running wheel. It's all about where everyone needs to be and juggling the medical schedule of a kid seeing 5 different doctor groups. Throw into the mix, Jeff's on graveyard, Ashley's been out of town for almost two weeks, and school went till the 29th. Yep. I'm definitely glad that June is OVER!

We've had a CrAzY month!! As I was getting ready to pull the June calendar sheet off the top, I noticed that July looks a little sparser and less colorful, so far. I think that means there should be less running around...given that we're even here! We had to rob our retirement account again in case we have to book some plane tickets on Monday. At this rate--we can't afford to retire anyway, so what's the difference?
**Note that Cameron has marked his birthday in a loud green permanent marker. Nathan's name is written smaller, but was graciously, included. No matter what--you will always have to share your birthday when you are a twin! No exceptions to that rule! The other big day is marked in electric blue for Ashley's patriarchal blessing. Big days for great kids!
It's taken me awhile to get things around the house squared away...and frankly, it's been going very slow making progress in the boxes and finding my goodies. We have a great room that's about 1600 square feet. It is painted in 3 complimentary shades of green and then the two main walls were blood red! Being that I'm hardly home, it shouldn't bother me, but, for some reason, it started to drive me a little crazy. I just wasn't feeling the love or wanting to settle down and get comfortable. So I made some time inbetween being overbooked and complete chaos (9pm-midnight) to make some awesome changes.
It turned out better than I thought and was worth the time it took to neutralize brightness. It makes the light-colored wood pop and makes my favorite flowers more realistic. Well worth the time since we are hosting the clan from Washington and Missouri next weekend!











.jpg)
















No comments:
Post a Comment