Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dancing Queen

You can tell that the school year is winding down because it seems like everything started going 20 mph faster than usual. Tonight was pack meeting, Court of Honor, Young Women, and dance lessons--picture night, no less. It was impossible to be everywhere at the same time, so I decided to go the "extra mile" (literally) and headed north with our dancing queen, leaving Jeff to juggle the scout meetings.
It seems like we were just going to dance recitals just last week, and not last year, already. As I was getting her hair ready, Jessica was telling me how much she likes dance. I was thinking that our dancing days were done this year...and she'd be moving on to the next great chapter in lessons.......piano. But we'll have to see how things go and see if there's a studio closer to home.
Tap and Hip Hop have been a lot of fun for Jessica. She's definitely got some rhythm and she's not afraid to move it!

No comments:

Post a Comment