Sunday, April 11, 2010

Coldplay in the works for Jessica




I turned on the playlist to start journaling today and Viva la Vida by Coldplay came on...needless to say, Jessica came "on" too. She quickly got her violin out and wanted to play along with the pretty stellar celloist. I couldn't help taking a picture to capture the enthusiasm and joy she displays when she hears music. She so badly wants to sing along, play along, and perform everything that captures her interest. She is in dance and started violin lessons in March of this year. I'm sure that we have a mini-orchestra in the works. Ashley is doing fabulous on her viola and piano. Now I just need to talk the twins into cello and bass violin to round out our ensemble. Who knows what Braden will choose when his turn comes. But for now--many a string is being plucked and bowed at our house.

3 comments:

  1. Hmm. I like the idea of a mini orchestra. You're gonna need one more violin, so I guess Braden has no choice in the matter.

    Jessica's hair looks so pretty today in blond ringlets. Gotta work on that bow hand though. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to see you started a blog Jolinda! I love blogs!

    Your daughter is so cute. So is she taking violin lessons?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay it helps to actually read what you wrote! I answered my own question after I read your post :).

    ReplyDelete