Sunday, November 11, 2012

Pretty in Pink

 
Today was the primary program at church.  I know that everyone is partial to their own kids and there are always a few little funny gaffes that bring chuckles from the audience, but I have to say that I think I had the cutest chickie there today.  She sang her little heart out--and you could hear her in the crowd.  She is not shy and said her lines perfectly.  

Braden looked like a Goliath of a 10 yr-old boy.  It doesn't help that the other 9-10 yr olds are all on the lower end of the growth curve.  I've never seen such a spread in the size and height of a group of kids that are the same age.

Even though Nathan and Cameron graduated from primary back in July, they were included in a musical number by all the kids that turned 12 this past year.  Thank goodness the were quite a few girls, or it might have been the last primary song performed without words ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment